Picture: So Crazy Rihanna Decided To Show Us Some BUTT?? *SMH

Every where I turn to all I hear is Rihanna, Rihanna, Rihanna! Just wondering if this child realizes that she is being remembered everywhere for the wrong reasons? Today she’s showing the world her boobs, tomorrow is Ass, by the time she bares it all…then Chris will be forced to call 911 for her to be taken for psychological evaluations *Dope*

She posted this pic on instagram, but wait a minute, she wouldn’t have taken the picture by herself, that means someone did….so who could that be?

Rihanna's butt

Rihanna’s butt

15 comments on “Picture: So Crazy Rihanna Decided To Show Us Some BUTT?? *SMH

1. godtisx says:

LOL. Yeeeeah. I have a feeling this is going to be a long road for her though. Now she’s making plans for babies with Chris. Eeesh. Is she mature enough for that? And Iiiiii have a feeling he is not soul mate material yet. Anyway, you’re right the earlier we make amendments, the better. Definitely learned that! Problem is…I realized it because I was so late to it. Emotion is dangerous if you don’t powerfully overtake it with another system of belief holding WISDOM. Smh.

• egosentrik says:

You are damn so right!!! She is a prisoner of emotions….Chris has eaten so deep into her system and I pray she doesn’t end up like Whitney Houston and Bobby, truth be told *rolling my eyes*…..LOL

• godtisx says:

I sincerely don’t hope it goes that far, but the problem is, Rihanna doesn’t strike me like she’s terribly bright (the most dangerous part of this equation). And people are so busy admiring her success, her fashion and pretty – that she’s getting little exposure to the stuff that might wake her up. :( OH!! I just remembered something, they DO indulge in the sniff!

Oh goodness…. Whitney/Bobby. Yikes.

You’re right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg.

• egosentrik says:

I admire her beauty, her stature and hard work. But I pity her timidity, a friend once said RIRI goes naked to get Chris’s attention anytime they have a lil quarrel…..LOL. But seriously she needs a wake up call and smarten up to the real world, real life!!!

• godtisx says:

Ditto. You friend is funny. Well, he’s in an industry where he sees alot of naked women and some who could probably dwarf RIRI ten times over so I do think they have an emotional connection. However, the practical joke to life is…some of the people you fall for aren’t ‘long term,’ material and sometimes, we’re not. Lots of mentally, emotionally and sexually abused children in the world as a result of those great couplings. :-( But wisdom is the gift of mistakes clarified as mistakes, I think she and Chris Brown lack a community surrounding them that support the conclusion. So, they can’t smarten up and get hip to real life… b/c it’s taken off the table in their world.

• egosentrik says:

Well am looking forward to their crazy wedding this summer, I hope their respective families will look beyond their wealth and sincerely speak some sense into their brains….lol

• godtisx says:

I fear…since they haven’t by now…they’re having a hard time finding their own. Mullah fog. Lol. Smh.

2. godtisx says:

Smh. She’s a very young lady and an even younger mind, making those big mistakes 20 somethings do. I just hope when she looks back the mistakes don’t scar her…

• egosentrik says:

I hope so too, but she is behaving like a teenager and not an adult. She is well over 20 and should have some regards for her body.

• godtisx says:

She really should (and herself in general). But for some of us, it’s a long road. Especially the more emotional of us, lotta wrong turns, til you start paying attention to your values, then making sure they live, by using your brain. Unfortunately Re Re isn’t there yet. :(

• egosentrik says:

She isn’t there yet, you’re right! Unfortunately for her, such acts will always come back to hunt some people when they start getting older and more responsible. I pray she realizes sooner than later *smh*

• godtisx says:

Mine haunt me, you’re completely right. :(

• egosentrik says:

Awww….sad to hear that, but believe we’ve all done things we regret in our pasts…lol.. but the earlier one makes amendments the better. Rihanna’s case is mental!!!

Comments are closed.