Armed Robbers Raid 8 Streets In Lagos For Over 7hrs, Rape women and Set Cars Ablaze

Burnt-and-vandalised-vehicles

Reports has it that  about 60 heavily armed robbers raided the Mushin area of Lagos State on Monday morning. They operated on no fewer than eight streets and destroyed about 30 vehicles. 

According to a report from PUNCH, the robbers fired bullets for over one hour before robbing from house-to-house.

An eyewitness told Punch correspondent that: “It was around 12am on Monday morning that we started hearing gunshots. It lasted for about an hour. Around 1am, they started going from house-to-house, robbing the occupants. They stole about seven laptops from the house opposite this mosque. They stole phones, money and everything they saw. They came inside the mosque and took our phones and money. People were crying throughout the night. It was terrible.”

Another witness said the robbers were not in a haste. He said they robbed till 5am and came back at 6am to continue before leaving around 7am.

Continue reading

UPDATE: 70 Reported Dead In Abuja Bomb Blast

blast 1

A total of 70 bodies is said to have been recovered from the scene of  two blasts that rocked a crowded bus station on the outskirts of Nigeria’s capital, Abuja, officials say.

The blast happened during morning rush hour as commuters were about to board buses and taxis to go to work.

Eyewitnesses said there were dead bodies scattered around the area.

No-one has claimed responsibility, but the Islamist militant group Boko Haram is believed to be behind the attacks.

Blast 2

My sympathy to the families of the victims of this unfortunate incident. Why will these cowards keep killing innocent souls? What is the crime of the innocent men and women who set off this morning to provide for their families?

Continue reading

BREAKING NEWS: Wrestling legend ‘The Ultimate Warrior’ Is Dead

Wrestling The Ultimate Warrior Dies Aged 54

Popular wrestling legend ‘The Ultimate Legend dies aged 54. He is survived by his wife Dana and two daughters and the cause of death is so far unknown. Below picture was his last public appearance last Monday:

 The Ultimate Warrior last public appearance on Monday

The Ultimate Warrior last public appearance on Monday

He died just days after being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. In his final touching and deep address to fans after Wrestlemania on Monday night RAW, the Warrior said:

Continue reading

UPDATE: Peaches Geldof’s Post-mortem To Take Place Tomorrow Wed 9th March 2014

Peaches Geldof dies aged 25

25 year old TV presenter and a columnist for a magazine company Peaches Geldof, who is also the second daughter of musician Bob Geldof and the late Paula Yates, has died yesterday, leaving a husband and two sons.

She had had recently become a columnist for Mother & Baby magazine. Below is what she revealed:

 “I lived a life of wanton wanderlust. With fun loving friends from Los Angeles to London, I was lost in a haze of youth and no responsibilities.

“Other than work there was nothing stopping me from having constant fun. But it was becoming boring, I wanted an anchor – I craved it. And when I had two wailing, smiling, joyful little blobs of waddling pink flesh they became my entire existence and saved me from one of pure apathy.”

Continue reading

BREAKING NEWS: Peaches Geldof: Writer and TV presenter Dies aged 25- RIP

Peaches Geldof egosentrik.com

Peaches Geldof

TV presenter Peaches Geldof, second daughter of musician Bob Geldof and the late Paula Yates, has died aged 25, leaving a husband and two sons.

She was married to musician Thomas Cohen, with whom she had two sons, Astala, one, and Phaedra, who will turn one on 24 April.

Her husband said: “My beloved wife Peaches was adored by myself and her two sons,” said Cohen in a statement. I shall bring them up with their mother in their hearts everyday. We shall love her forever.”

Her musician Dad Bob said: “We are beyond pain,” said her father, confirming her death. “She was the wildest, funniest, cleverest, wittiest and the most bonkers of all of us.”
Continue reading

Zamfara Massacre: 200 Reported Dead; 18 APC Supporters, 7 Others Also killed

Zamfara-burnt

The Zamfara massacre came after around 25 people, including politicians who were on their way to Maiduguri, the Borno State capital to attend the All Progressives Congress, APC, stakeholders meeting/congress were slaughtered by suspected Boko Haram terrorists in separate attacks in Gwoza council area and along the Maiduguri‑ Biu road.

A Nigerian soldier has also alleged that some military commanders were mercenaries of the Boko Haram sect and were paid by its sponsors. Military spokesman, Major General Chris Olukolade, however denied the allegation.

Meanwhile, death toll in weekend’s massacre in Unguwar Galadima community in Zamfara State, yesterday, hit 200.
Continue reading

African Migrants Perched On Fence For Hours After Bid To Enter Spain Failed

African Migrants to Spain

African Migrants to Spain

Morocan and Spanish police foiled a fresh attempt on Thursday by at least 100 African migrants to scale border fences and enter the Spanish enclave of Melilla.  It was reported that, at least 25 migrants, many with bloody bare feet, clung to the tops of fences for nearly 7 hours.

After hours of standoff, authorities coaxed most of the immigrants down from the fence, gave them water and turned them over to Moroccan police.

Oh dear!! African leaders should be blamed for their lack of empathy towards their citizens and corruption. If they atleast use some of the funds they steal and launder abroad to pay as benefits to their citizens, this type of shameful images won’t appear to the world. The other time I watched a video of so many Nigerians who died in Sahara desert in a bid to elope for greener pastures abroad. They sure didn’t know the intensity of the sun in the Sahara and how far they would go. Unfortunately, they were roasted by the heat of the sun and their bodies littered everywhere.

So many people are not aware of the dangers trying to illegally enter a country and they just end up dying. Meanwhile, see more pictures of the African Migrants below and the video of migrants who died after 14 days journey in the Sahara desert.
Continue reading

SSS Jail Break: Killed Boko Haram Member Had Cell Phone While In Jail

boko vs Army

It is no longer news that the members of the Boko Haram insurgents are being sponsored by top people in Nigeria. They have also infiltrated the Government so deeply that it is affecting the operation to stop the group from carrying out their monstrous killings. During the jail break attempt, it was learnt that a cell phone rang from a dead Boko Haram member’s pocket, how on earth will that improve security?

However, the DSS(Department of State Service) refused to release the mobile phone. Do we suspect fowl play here? I think they should reshuffle our security services and make sure that people of thesame ethnic origin don’t work together. Will a Northern man give order for a Northerner to be killed? Or will an Eastern man do thesame? You guys in Government will need your common sense!!!

An eyewitness said that, during the gunfight they heard a mobile phone ringing. On closer examination we discovered that the ringing tone was from the pocket of one of the neutralized insurgents.”
Continue reading

Fresh Boko Haram Attacks: 15 civilians killed in Borno ‘suicide attack’

Adamawa-boko

According to a report from Vanguard, Boko Harm terrorist group yesterday killed 15 civilians in Maiduguri in a fresh suicide attack. The suicide bombers were said to have attacked  in two Gulf cars at about 1pm rammed into the military patrol vehicles at their checkpoints in Mole village which exploded leaving many villagers in the area scampering for safety: Just when we thought things are getting better?

READ FULL REPORT BELOW:

Boko Haram terrorists yesterday launched a suicide attack in Mole  area of Maiduguri, Borno State capital, killing 15 civilians and destroying eight vehicles in the process. Defence spokesman, Major General Chris Olukolade, who confirmed the attack said 17 other were injured and that one of the victims was a member of a civilian vigilante group.

Continue reading

REVEALED: The Official Final Conversation On board Missing Flight MH370

missing-malaysian-airlines-flight-crash

Below is a Full transcript of the conversation on board the flight, with exact times:

MAS 370 (Kuala Lumpur to Beijing)

Departure from KLIA: 8 March 2014

12:25:53 MAS 370 Delivery MAS 370 Good Morning

12:26:02 ATC MAS 370 Standby and Malaysia Six is cleared to Frankfurt via AGOSA Alpha Departure six thousand feet squawk two one zero six

12:26:19 ATC … MAS 370 request level

12:26:21 MAS 370 MAS 370 we are ready requesting flight level three five zero to Beijing
Continue reading