I know lots of people across the world get stupid emails, like the one you are about to read. My anger about this particular one, is the fact that an idiot who will rot in hell fire if he doesn’t repent, uses the name of God for fraud? I am so pissed with these individuals that bring shame to Nigeria in the name of scam. Although, other African countries who are just waking up to internet age are now largely sending crappy scam emails on facebook, twitter, gmail etc. One would’ve thought that google will filter such aggressive scam emails that flood my inbox in hundreds.
READ THE LOW LIFE SCAM EMAIL TO ME IN THE NAME OF GOD:
Brother Steven Madu
Dear Beloved in Christ,
Greetings in the wonderful name of our Lord Jesus! May the Lord’s favor
and peace be multiplied to you, see Numbers 6:24-26;2 Peter 1:2.The word
of God also says, They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength,
they shall mount up with wings as eagles: they shall run, and not be
weary, and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31.It is a privilege
to share this great testimony with you, to God be thy glory.
I am Brother Steven Madu, happily married to my wife with four children.
During a prayer and fasting session in our church i asked God Almighty to
direct me to an honest person that will use this Fund righteously to reach
the needy, the less privilege and lost souls. For the word of God says,
“what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loss his
soul”. The bible also says, “the blessing of God comes supernaturally and
it is through Divine favor”. The amount involved, is $6.5m US dollar (Six
million, five hundred thousand US dollars) This said fund was
acquired,when i was working with an International Oil Firm in my Country,
I was the field operational Manager of Exporting of CRUDE OIL in my
Company when i was in the world. I gave my life to God Almighty after my
predicaments in the world and God really touched my life. Then, after
given my life to God, I packaged the fund and deposited the fund with an
international Bank here in Nigeria, i will like to invest the fund on the
things that will glorify the name of our Lord Jesus Christ for His
wonderful deeds in my life.
Even as you agree to help me carry out this duty I want you always
1. God won’t ask what kind of car you drove, but will ask how many people
you drove that didn’t have transportation.
2.God won’t ask what your highest salary was, but will ask if you
compromised your character or morals to obtain that salary.
3.God won’t ask the square footage of your house, but will ask how many
people you welcomed into your home.
4. God won’t ask about the fancy clothes you had in your closet, but will
ask how many of those clothes helped the needy.
5. God won’t ask about your social status, but will ask what kind of class
6. God won’t ask how many material possessions you had, but will ask if
they dictated your life.
7. God won’t ask how much overtime you worked, but will ask if you worked
overtime for your family and loved ones.
8. God won’t ask how many promotions you received, but will ask how you
9. God won’t ask what your job title was, but will ask if you did your job
to the best of your ability.
10. God won’t ask what you did to help yourself, but will ask what you did
to help others.
11. God won’t ask how many friends you had, but will ask how many people
to whom you were a true friend.
12. God won’t ask what you did to protect your rights, but will ask what
you did to protect the rights of others.
13. God won’! t ask in what neighborhood you lived, but will ask how you
treated your neighbors.
14. God won’t ask about the color of your skin, but will ask about the
content of your character.
15. God won’t ask how many times your deeds matched your words, but will
ask how many times they didn’t.
Beloved, i will like you to immediately send me your particulars, full
names; full address, direct telephone and fax numbers to enable me procure
the necessary documents covering the fund, making you the sole beneficiary
of the fund. As soon as i receive your particulars, I will start up all
the necessary process on how the funds will get to you. Be informed that
as soon as this fund is in your possession, i shall join you in your
country to see how the fund will be use for the things that will glorify
God and to give thanks to God.
Awaiting Your Prompt Response.
Please read ISAIAH 61 vs 1-9
God Bless You
Yours in Christ,
Brother Steven Madu.